• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Seafood, Anyone?

maledoro

Strange Visitor
I guess it was never safe to go back into the water...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, there's so much stuff in the ocean still waiting to be discovered. It really is a whole different world.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be cool to see more scientist exploring the ocean. Right now we seem to invest more money into space research than our own oceans. Who knows what is really down there? Oceans cover most of the earth and yet we care more about space these days.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Did anyone ever wonder what animals of the past might have tasted like? Imagine a t-rex steak, or a giant sea-bug sammage. I'd love to have steamed Loch Ness monster, wouldn't you?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
But the Loch Ness monster is supposed to still be around. :)

I was thinking more about the giant scorpion fossils and I decided I want to see a movie made with giant scorpions. Water scorpions would be scary enough, but if they were bigger than a man then that could be one of the scariest things in the ocean/water. It would keep me out for sure.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I was thinking more about the giant scorpion fossils and I decided I want to see a movie made with giant scorpions.
I think that there are giant scorpions in the newer version of King Kong.

Psyco

Food Whore
It would be cool to see more scientist exploring the ocean. Right now we seem to invest more money into space research than our own oceans. Who knows what is really down there? Oceans cover most of the earth and yet we care more about space these days.
I agree with that, along with numerous other scientists and researchers. We know so very little about our world and the billions of different creatures inhabiting / that have inhabited it, that we should focus on our own little slice of "heaven" before exploring THE heavens.

Also, imagine trying to kill a bug that size? You'd need a stick the size of a telephone pole or sewer pipe.