• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sea Cucumber!

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
I am actually quite excited I even get to post this! As for some reason my internet was being very anti-social a little while ago and didn't want to meet all you nice people.

Well. I am a Sea Cucumber. I popped my head in and didn't see any of my kind around so i figured I would pop in and let you all know the wonders of Sea Cucumbers.

You're lucky I'm here :O

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
I am from the Pacific Ocean! But lately I've been spending a lot of time on land as that's where most of my family lives. I'm a bit of a black sheep you see, mom got a little adventurous during a mid-life crisis and well...here I am. I'm actually only half Sea Cucumber. It was my father :p

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Sea Cucumber...hopefully nobody touches you because I hear your defense mechanism is pretty gross.

But all gross'ness aside, glad to have you. Where are you actually from? Haha

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
I'm from British Columbia, Canada :) I quite enjoy my defense mechanism. You will learn to enjoy it yourself in time ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
Ugh..... what? Nice name. Ha. Oh good, you're from Canada. We definitely don't have enough of you northern people around here. Welcome to GF.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, Cucumber!

What are some of your hobbies? What do you do?

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
I play too many video games D: Go to school erry day (trying to become an Electrician! yay me!) and listen to loads of music! :) And my friends are a huge part of my life :p There is this one, she's a Sea Anemone. She rocks :D

I'm cool because I live at home while I go to school so i can save up lots of money :p

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yay, a theme member!

Seriously, though. You seem like a cool member and I hope you stick around.

Impact

V.I.P.
I play too many video games D: Go to school erry day (trying to become an Electrician! yay me!) and listen to loads of music! :) And my friends are a huge part of my life :p There is this one, she's a Sea Anemone. She rocks :D

I'm cool because I live at home while I go to school so i can save up lots of money :p
I just spent a good while laughing at your username. That is...awesome, I think

Anyway, what video games, and what music are you into?