• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SD9 Has been confirmed

Turbo

Registered Member
The following is from dmcomet.net.

This infos is for the NEXT Structure deck.

2006/06/22
Structure Deck - Pulse of Dinosaurs - (Temporary Name)
- 40 cards deck
- Content include field, rulebook, play field

Infos:
- Dinosaurs sub-type deck
- Include 6 "new" cards used by Tyranno Kenzan of the GX anime (this does NOT means this deck have 6 new cards not released in sets, but there will be 6 cards that had not released as of now included in the deck)

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Bout time a dino theme deck hit us. Me and my friends have been trying for a long time to see this happen. Not that i think it'll be a GREAT deck. We shall see once we get more spoilers on it.

Good find turbo

Turbo

Registered Member
thank you sephiroth....found it this morning, the decklist should be interesting.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Can you please provise us wiht prove. I need prove.

G

Gotenks1215

yeah, lol. I also don't think it'll be that good. I mean, although it'll have 6 new cards, it probably took that many to fill enough slots for dinos in the deck, lol.

H

Horus-masteR

I'd tried a dino deck for fun.. Using SKull Lair with Gren Maju :D

Anyways I'm certainly happy about this.. should definately get me interested in buying it.

I got TWENTY BUCKS ON BLACK TYRANNO BEING IN THERE

G

Gotenks1215

Most of the new cards will probably be Kenzan's dinos. Hell, maybe even new support m/t's, hopefully.

D

DokiMe

We can only hope. I bet it'll be alot of doubles like the rock deck XD

Honestly though... Hyper Hammer Head FTW!!