• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SD 1,000th Show

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Recorded it & watched it. Thought it was good but it could have been a lot better as well. Could have had more stars from past but at same time understand they have to use current stars. Opening segment was very chessey. Best segment was Evoultion where they did right thing & teased Batista vs Triple H. It was better than Raw 25

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I made some thoughts in the random thoughts thread but I did enjoy the show from top to bottom. They didn't make it out to be as big of a deal as RAW 25 but I enjoyed it for what it was.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Some of the stuff felt really rushed though. They didn't make it 3 hours because of the deal with Facebook Watch for Mixed Match Challenge. But they still beat RAW this week in the ratings!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 21
MenInTights Bathroom Wall 12
Twitch Music 8
English-Emo-Boy Bathroom Wall 9
Unity Wrestling 11