• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sculpting tutorial

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
For anyone interested in making polymer fairies, dolls, etc....follow this auction to it's end. Patricia Rose is one of my favorite fairy artists, and has promtly answered any and all questions I've ever asked her. This auction is another example of her generosity, most doll artists keep their secrets safely guarded.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-Selki...606354279QQcategoryZ84626QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nani1987

Registered Member
wow, very impressive I can see how one gets into it....... it is amazing..... heck i wanna try it......lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think this is the 3rd time she has sculpted the piece she's selling while the auction is running.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
WOW too cool. I'm definately going to watch this one..Free tips..I love the free stuff..Just the right price free...Thanks for shareing this...

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
WOW! I would LOVE to be creative like that!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
WOW! I would LOVE to be creative like that!!
All ya gotta do is try!! You probably have more potential than you realize....just look at Iggy and her mural!

yooperchick

Registered Member
Thanks for posting that auction. I just may have to try a few things with my son's play doh tomorrow :D

It's one thing to see the end result. It's just awesome to see the work in progress.