TV Scrubs

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Doc, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Does anyone watch Scrubs? I just saw some reruns yesterday, and I was pretty impressed. It's actually a pretty good show.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never seen it but I've heard good things. What exactly is the show about?

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The first episode focuses around several interns from medical school who get placed in a hospital. It's a comedy, and a very good one. But, like Mash, it has very serious undertones. Actually, I can bring a lot of comparasins between Scrubs and Mash.

4. murderbyWIImote

murderbyWIImote Registered Member

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

I've seen a few episodes. Though it has alot of comidy, it's not my favorite. It's the sort of thing I might watch once in a while, but not on a regular basis.

6. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I love scrubs, it almost borders on drama at some points but never gets too far envolved to be above a bit of sillyness.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Excellent show. If I had to describe it, I'd say it's a medical drama parody, but that doesn't really do it justice. It's got a lot of different type of comedy, from straight up slapstick, to cross-episode jokes, to pretty much anything else you could think of. It actually has an active plot, so it's not entirely about the humor, and the more episodes you watch (preferably in order) the better it gets.

8. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

I love this show. I try and watch it every time its on unless that 70's show is on. Man what a great show that was. I wish it would come back

9. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, I love scrubs, it is one of the few series I want to start collecting.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Totally. I was obsessed with it for a while, but then there weren't any new episodes...