Scrolling up and down

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

On Fusion Central or any other site, I just press the down arrow on my key board, or up arrow to scroll up and down, but this forum doesn't work for me, I have to press the scroll bar, is there a way to fix that?

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

It works for me oO, click on the window then press down?

Swiftstrike likes this.
  3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Don't you have a mouse with a wheel in the middle? Use that.

Edit: Yes it works for me too MJ. Arrows and wheel. Something is wrong with your settings or maybe you werent clicked in the window?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am clicking on the window, and when I click the up or down arrow on any other sites it goes up or down like it should, it just these forums that it doesn't work. I click on the arrow and the page doesn't move. It just stays still so, I have to grab my mouse, and drag it down. It's so much easier the other way, I thought their was an option to fix that.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hmm thats wierd it works for me MJ...

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Hmm are you using FireFox?

Clear_Note likes this.
  7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I'm using Firefox but it works for me. But nevertheless use the wheel on the mouse. If you don't have one, get one. It's almost 2008 come on :p

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

It works for me as well. But I just use the "wheel" in the middle of my mouse usually. Try IE if you haven't already(it's what I'm using).

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It works for me, arrows and wheel, in FF and IE.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to look into this and see if I can figure out what might cause this. It's odd that it wouldn't work for you here if it does on other sites.