Scrolling up and down

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
On Fusion Central or any other site, I just press the down arrow on my key board, or up arrow to scroll up and down, but this forum doesn't work for me, I have to press the scroll bar, is there a way to fix that?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Don't you have a mouse with a wheel in the middle? Use that.

Edit: Yes it works for me too MJ. Arrows and wheel. Something is wrong with your settings or maybe you werent clicked in the window?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am clicking on the window, and when I click the up or down arrow on any other sites it goes up or down like it should, it just these forums that it doesn't work. I click on the arrow and the page doesn't move. It just stays still so, I have to grab my mouse, and drag it down. It's so much easier the other way, I thought their was an option to fix that.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I'm using Firefox but it works for me. But nevertheless use the wheel on the mouse. If you don't have one, get one. It's almost 2008 come on :p

Vegito728

Registered Member
It works for me as well. But I just use the "wheel" in the middle of my mouse usually. Try IE if you haven't already(it's what I'm using).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going to look into this and see if I can figure out what might cause this. It's odd that it wouldn't work for you here if it does on other sites.