Xbox 360 Screenshot

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Dual-weilding has come to PDz, I see. I love the idea, personally. The detail of this game is awesome. You can see the body armor disintigrating off of the guard in the second screenshot. About time we see some hella realisitc weapons, too. I'm assuming that gun is the Falcon 2, with the scope. I love the flashlight on the end.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like Counterstrike quality gun models! Very nice. Have you heard any news on whether or not this is a launch title or not? I heard it was delayed.

Doc

V.I.P.
Last time i heard anything at all it was still a launch title, but who knows. I found some more on IGN, which are those two and thirty-two others. One is very interesting, showing an X-ray. There's some good screens of the Dragon, with both clips. There's one for the MagSec 9mm, too. And as far as I can see, secondary functions are still there. I've yet to see any multiplayer screens, though.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Those screens are sick. I'm actually starting to get excited about this game. Wasn't there dual-wielding in the first PD?

Doc

V.I.P.
Yeah, but I wonder if PDz will have mixed weapon dual-weilding, and not just a device ('nade) and weapon.

dk_rare

Registered Member
It looks like the awesome stylings of NOLF meet the awesome talent at Rare : )

This is pretty much why I would KILL for a 360 though, I've been waiting a long time for this game. Long time...

nman77

Registered Member
Yeah so have I, me and my other nerd buddies have been throwing ideas around for this for 5 years. It looks just as classic as the original and hopefully for the 360 it is a launch title. Looks like Halo is going to be dethroned.

CrispyCocaine

Registered Member
Wow, I have never seen those sreen shots befor. Those look totally awesome.
I still never made up my mind what games i am getting for launch. Maybe, I should start.