• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Scratch n Win Tickets

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I often like to buy scratch and win cards. Always the same $3 ones. They're this type of crossword one where you scratch the collection of letters, and then scratch the same one's in the puzzle. If you uncover 3 words, you win 5 bucks, 4 words is 10 bucks, etc etc up to 10 words which gets you 50,000 bucks. The most I've ever won playing those is 50 bucks though. Otherwise I generally always win 5 bucks. I have two in my pocket that I won five bucks each on haha.

How about yourselves? do you buy those small little scratchers? How often? How often do you win? What are your favourite ones? Let us know!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only bought a couple of them and its been a long time since I've done that. I just never did get into doing it. I've thought about it a few times but the decision of which to buy was too much for me so I just walked away.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't really play these at all. My mother does though, and she once won $5,000. My mom is one of the luckiest people I have ever met. I wish some of her luck had transferred to me.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll buy the $1 on occasion and take a chance. I'm not a big gambler but will take a random chance from time to time. I always look up the ones that have the biggest prizes available still as that information is public knowledge.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
We have Scratch Cards in the UK on the Lottery but I don't think that is entirely what you mean. What you used to get and I am not sure if they are still around as I don't buy many magazines was cards where rubbed of all the thing the symbols are covered with and you could win amazing prizes! You could win a ball point pen! Or a amazing car! or 50,000 pounds! Nah, it was the ball point pen, and usually it cost more to send the thing back than it would be to go out and buy your own pen. It was never in there interest for you to win but they would gain money on the postage and advertisement alone.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I remember winning £10 on a scratch card, but I've never won big. I treat myself to various ones every so often, but deep down I know it's a waste of money.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Couple of months ago, I got a $20 scratch card and won $500 out of it. It was the best day ever!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't usually buy them but my Mom has given them to me in the past as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.

I won 2 bucks one time and that's it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'll buy the $1 on occasion and take a chance. I'm not a big gambler but will take a random chance from time to time. I always look up the ones that have the biggest prizes available still as that information is public knowledge.
this. I probably buy five a year on average. just for fun and to see if I win anything. who knows, I just might. but I don't want to waste money and five dollars isn't a lot.