Scrabble

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by LifeinthePond, Feb 28, 2010.

1. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Heeeeyy, any scrabble fans out there?

I think most places online (well, Yahoo!) call it Literati, but I was wondering how many people would play scrabble if we did get it? Chess sounds nice, but I like word builder and puzzle games (not to be mistaken with trivia). Anyone else?

I vant scrabble. :(

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

i play scrabble all the time on yahoo, it keeps you thinking all the tiem.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That sounds like a really good idea.

I support it.

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I would be more likely to play scrabble or any other word game vs. Chess.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I suck at scrabble, I only ever seem to be able to come up with 3-4 letter words tops. Could be interesting, but i'd much rather the chess suggestion.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love Scrabble as well, and I think it would be really awesome if we were able to play against other members at GF, but hopefully people would go on Google or something of that nature to cheat.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I support this as well. I really like Scrabble and it'd give us something different to play. I don't mind Chess, but I believe Scrabble is more fun.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Scrabble can't be added due to licensing fees. It's owned by Parker Brothers or somebody. The only reason Yahoo has it is because they paid the licensing and royalties.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Awwww, man. I would love to have scrabble.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Internet Scrabble sucks because there are Scrabble dictionaries that make huge words for you.