• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Scrabble

dDave

V.I.P.
One of the classic games that my family returns to on a regular basis and probably always will is Scrabble.

Scrabble will teach you some really interesting words.

-qat
-qi
-xi
-sesquioxidizing (haha)
-en

You gotta learn some kinda cheap words that appear in the scrabble dictionary to use all your letters properly.

My brothers and I will get very competitive in a Scrabble match. We're all good at English and have pretty large vocabularies and know how to spell.

Anyone else a fan of this game?

asp3

Registered Member
I enjoy Scrabble (or words with friends) but am not an expert. I know about a lot of two and three letter words (ever used cwm?) and use them regularly. I used to enjoy WWF more but the more recent version has too many awards and prizes that distract from the games. I started playing it again a few weeks ago and then stopped.

dDave

V.I.P.
I enjoy Scrabble (or words with friends) but am not an expert. I know about a lot of two and three letter words (ever used cwm?) and use them regularly. I used to enjoy WWF more but the more recent version has too many awards and prizes that distract from the games. I started playing it again a few weeks ago and then stopped.
Never heard of cwm! That’s amazing! I’ll have to make a note of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shelgarr Computers 6
Atlantis Video Games 2
LifeinthePond Ideas & Support 10