• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SCOTUS: Gay Marriage Legal in All 50 States

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Really shouldn't have taken this long but I'm happy its finally happened

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Sad how some use religion and twisted logic to mask modern day discrimination without looking at the parallels within our past here in the U.S. - love is love. Very proud of our country today that the whole "for all" philosophy has just gotten a lot more concrete. Happy for all of the people that will benefit from this in feeling more included in the American Dream. It won't erase hate, but it's a positive step and a great day for human rights.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I wish Australia's idiotic Prime Minister wasn't holding my own country back right now. This is great news for the US. I will be happy when Aus finally dumps the idiot running our country and we can join you.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was happy to hear this, its about time.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
As a Christian I support this. We are commanded to love our neighbor and prohibiting people from marrying who they love isn't very loving. I will say I have some problem with this from a Constitutional standpoint, as I feel it violates the 10th Amendment, but I certainly understand the equal protection arguments.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The comment on theBlaze.com which received the most upvotes in regards to this ruling:

Muslims all over the world cheered as the twin towers fell on live TV on September 11, 2001.
They were happy and joyful about the destruction of a couple of buildings.

These gay people are cheering for something far worse:
They are joyful about the destruction of the foundation of all buildings, of all civilizations.

“So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause.”

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe anyone would consider gays getting married worse than 9/11. Some people are clueless, they can't think past their own bigoted notions.