Movies Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It looks awful, I can't say enough bad things about it. Every time I see the trailer on television I have to change the station. I don't know anything about the story, didn't even know it was based off a comic book, but I definitely won't be seeing this one.

I'm shocked it's getting good reviews, and I'll be even more shocked if it's a box office hit.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I will most definitely go see this as soon as it hits theaters, even if it is just because of the fact that it was directed by the directors of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead (two of my most fave movies of all time). But even if it wasn't, this trailer got me. I would have gone anyway. It's different.

Thanks for sharing Alt.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That movie looks like garbage, probably watch it once it gets to bootleg because I don't like wasting what little money I have on garbage like that.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
It looks awful, I can't say enough bad things about it. Every time I see the trailer on television I have to change the station. I don't know anything about the story, didn't even know it was based off a comic book, but I definitely won't be seeing this one.

I'm shocked it's getting good reviews, and I'll be even more shocked if it's a box office hit.
Ditto.

I'm so sick of seeing Michael Cera play the same nerdy character over and over again. Superbad, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Juno, Year One, Youth In Revolt solidified his status as Hollywood's leading nerd. Whatever, either way I'm not gonna go see it.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Michael Cera is definitely type cast. The thing that's grabbed my atention is that this film is a huge homage to comics and video games. However it's not an adaptataion in the way that you'd expect, it looks like a living comic book. I'm gonna give it a shot, it's had some pretty sweet reviews.

Saw the trailer and it definitely caught my attention. I don't know if it looked good enough to see in the theater, but definitely worth a DVD rental. I like Cera, even if he is type cast, hell, lots of actors are and that doesn't stop millions of people from enjoying them and their movies.