• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Scotland and Scottish!!!

georgethegent

Registered Member
Where are all the Scots amongst us? I'm Scottish, proud and - lonely, am I the only one here today?

Dabs

Registered Member
Sorry, I'm not Scottish.....but I have heard some Scots speak, does that count??
~LoL~
The accent is cool~
The place will pick up soon, a lot of peeps are prolly still sleeping, but I also know some of them are from other countries, so the time varies for everyone :)

Impact

V.I.P.
I know Nixola is Scottish, so you definitely aren't the only one. I'm not sure if there are any others though.

georgethegent

Registered Member
Phew, thanks, I'm not standing here all alone then!!! I'm sure there are more, just haven't met them yet:)

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yeah, the only other Scot that I can think of besides Nix is Dinoflintstone. But he comes and goes, not sure if he's around currently.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Lol, I'm Scottish as Imp and Bex have told you.

Dinoflinstone is another Scot, but he is a bit strange and erratic with his comings and goings on the forum.

So yes, you are not the only one haha.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Good to meet you Nix, consider your hand shaken on-line!!!

I see you're from Shetland. I think Dinoflinstone is from around that general area, the Highlands I think. I live in Aberdeen currently, but I'm not orignally from there.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have an ancestor who came from Scotland, does that count? How about if I have a thistle tattoo, does that make me one of the cool kids?

George you seem really damn cool, I hope you stick around.