Scissorhands Under The Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't care if i'm not doing it in order, I AM going to be the one to make yours. So shoot me mods for doing it wrong :p

What made you stick around GF?

When is the next movie coming out?

What is your favourite band?

Are you a morning person?

If you had 2 odd socks, would you wear them odd, or go without?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So are you a fan of the movie Edward Scissorhands?

If not, why would you pick such a username?

What do you think of Tim Burton as an "artist?"

What's your favourite smiley on GF?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Which of your opinions (on any issue in teh werld) would you say is the most radical and 'shocking'?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the most beer you've drank in a 24 hour period?

If you could sleep with any celebrities who would be "on top" your list?

How text messages do you send per month on average?

Do you follow any sports?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
1) How many tatoos do you have(assuming your avatar is you)
2) Are kind of character are you?
3) What made you get off drugs?

Scissorhands

Registered Member
What made you stick around GF?
Loneliness. I needed interaction with intelligent life. My girlfriend was by no means intelligent so I came here seeking fulfillment. I found it!

When is the next movie coming out?
When I get a damn graphics card! =( It just isn't going to happen until then. It takes me up to 24 hours to make a 3 minute movie because my computer lags so much. =/

What is your favourite band?
The Used. Escape The Fate. Blink 182. Sum 41.

Are you a morning person?
Yes! I get up at 5-8am now days!

If you had 2 odd socks, would you wear them odd, or go without?
Think you're funny? I only own two socks. No lie. Got them for christmas. 15$ pair of socks. Wear them every day. Only washed them like 3 times. They rock. and yes, they match.

So are you a fan of the movie Edward Scissorhands?
Yes! The movie is amazing! Edward is such an interesting character. Reminds me of myself in an outcast/oddly sense..

If not, why would you pick such a username?
Turd.

What do you think of Tim Burton as an "artist?"
Yes! His work is very abstract! You see, some people take pictures with cameras. They are artists. (Probably on the bottom of the artist totem poll but they are still on there!) Matsuo Basho painted pictures with his short, sweet, and simple words. I write stories and draw pictures with a guitar. We are all artists. Tim Burton mastered his area of motion art .

What's your favourite smiley on GF?
Gonna have to give it to this one. He kicks ass.
Like a rave kid at a rock show.
Or a rock kid at a rave. <---Me.
:headbanger:

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Oh, fuck me. What a question. I would be more confident. Maybe confidence would solve my self esteem issues.

Which of your opinions (on any issue in teh werld) would you say is the most radical and 'shocking'?
I have no idea. Maybe that everyone sucks balls. Yeah? I don't have many shocking opinions. I don't think Hayley Williams is as hot as everyone says. :-o<--Shocked.

What's the most beer you've drank in a 24 hour period?
I usually don't drink beer. I would say probably like fifteen beers in a 25 hour period. Alcohol, though. =) I can't measure it. Christmas of 08 I went to Oklahoma with my step brother (and former best friend of 15 years) and we got this motel room in Davis Oklahoma! The shittiest town in the world! So we got his step mom who was in another room in the motel to buy us alcohol and we started drinking Orange Juice and Peach Brandy and we STAYED DRUNK until January 3rd when we returned to Texas. We put down several bottles a day. The damn greatest week of my life. I miss that dude so hardcore.

If you could sleep with any celebrities who would be "on top" your list?
Oh fuck. I'm a pedafile. Um... Hannah Montana? Emma Watson? Avril.

How text messages do you send per month on average?
I quit paying for my phone. I only talked to 2 people on a regular basis so it wasn't worth 75$ a month. I would say though probably about 4-5000. I sent over 100 a day easy.

Do you follow any sports?
Nah. I never really got into sports. Loved playing them in highschool but never liked to spectate.

How many tatoos do you have(assuming your avatar is you)
The Avatar is Ronnie Radke. (Formerly of Escape the Fate.) I can't remember who was talking to me in chat one night told me he looked like me in that picture, haha. So I put it up. BUT, I have some 8 tattoos. I don't know how many to add to that for my sleeve. It would be shitty if I could only count my sleeve as 1 tattoo!

Are kind of character are you?
aRe kiND of CHAracTer R U?!? Um... can I use a lifeline? I don't know. I'm fun? Social? Crazy? Mentally Ill. Yeah, something like that.

What made you get off drugs?
Nothing. I'm not off drugs. I'm just on hold. I'm broke and on probation! Two good reasons to be clean! There's no reason NOT to do drugs besides the law and money! I have never been an addict of anything though, just to state. It's all fun and games.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
^^^Holy fucking wall of text!, LOL.^^^

Is there a tattoo on your body you or someone close to you designed? If so, what is it of and where is it located?

If you could be a flower, which one would you chose and why?

Are you romantic?

Do you paint your toenails?

Who's your favorite actor and actress of all-time?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Your favourite Blink 182 and Sum 41 song?

Where does Alkaline Trio line up in your musical tastes?

Your favourite food?

How was your 'experience' over the weekend? :lol:

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Is there a tattoo on your body you or someone close to you designed? If so, what is it of and where is it located?
Noppppe. All of my stuff has been free handed. I'm a little too trusting of my artist.

If I could be a flower, I would say no. Who the hell wants to be a flower? What a fun life.

Are you romantic?
The most. Hopelessly though. =P One time this girl and I ran away together. =) And one time I rode my bike some 35 miles to see this girl that was my 'first love'. Of course, I regret all of this stuff now, but it happened and they are amazing stories to tell!

I would if I were a flower.

Actor: Jason Mewes or Anthony Hopkins
Actress: Women suck at acting. But Isla Fisher is hot.

Your favorite Blink 182 and Sum 41 song?
Blink - Wasting Time or Online Songs
Sum - FAT LIP!
Mest - Fuct Up Kid and Cadillac

Where does Alkaline Trio line up in your musical tastes?
Hmm. If you asked me in 2005 they would have been on top.
Now... about 8th probably.

Your favorite food?
Someone's gotta eat the cat food.

How was your 'experience' over the weekend?
Wellll. Friday sucked. I passed out at like 10pm. Saturday rolled around and so did I. =D I was hanging out with my little sister and her gay friend and my brother and his new girlfriend and Amanda (my sis) was talking to me trying to find out where to get some bud. But my brother (Brandon) told me not to talk about weed in front of his girlfriend because she hates it. So I took Amanda and we stepped outside to talk about it and it pissed off Brandon's girlfriend so they left. So me, Amanda, and Justin(the gay guy) cruised all over Dallas trying to find our way back to my house. I was rolling shit so I was having a great fucking time. Then we got to my house. The guy came and sold them the weed. They left and I rolled alone for a little while.
THEN... The comedown. I forgot to ask what base the tabs were. Turns out they were speed based. So I had the worst comedown of my liffffffffe. I could not sleep. I still haven't slept. I'm dog tired though!
-Caffeine based tabs have never made me have a bad comedown.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Noppppe. All of my stuff has been free handed. I'm a little too trusting of my artist.

If I could be a flower, I would say no. Who the hell wants to be a flower? What a fun life.

Are you romantic?
The most. Hopelessly though. =P One time this girl and I ran away together. =) And one time I rode my bike some 35 miles to see this girl that was my 'first love'. Of course, I regret all of this stuff now, but it happened and they are amazing stories to tell!

I would if I were a flower.

Actor: Jason Mewes or Anthony Hopkins
Actress: Women suck at acting. But Isla Fisher is hot.
How many tattoos do you have?
I <3 tattoos.

awww, Flowers are lovely... The smells they create - the simplicity...
...NOW PICK ONE DAMN YOU!!!:lol:;)

OMG you are a hopeless romantic...
...How do you do things differently now that you've learned from past mistakes?

hahaha, You don't have to be a flower to paint your toenails!:lol:;)

I kind of agree with you on that one (re: female actresses suck)- I can only think of few female actessess that I really like: Jodie Foster, Kathy Bates, Katharine Hepburn, Glenn Close, Kate Winslet, Sissy Spacek, Audrey Hepburn & Meryl Streep.

Status
Not open for further replies.