TV SciFi's Ghost Hunters

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Does anyone here watch? New episodes just began on Wednesday.

It's a great show about a team of paranormal investigators from Rhode Island that take on cases of ghostly/odd activity. Sometimes they find some pretty cool stuff and sometimes it's an absolute flop. But they use temperature and electromagnetic technology to determine the existence or possible activity of the paranormal.

It's on Wednesdays at 9 and 10pm I believe, on SciFi. Watch it!

2. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

oh! i watch it. its kind of freaks me out though. i start thinking that there are "spirits" in my house. >.<

3. Merc

I actually took a picture recently and found an "orb" in it.

Orbs = Theoretically are bals of light containing the essence of a soul of a dead person.

4. I have a hard time believing that show, maybe if it wasnt on the Science Fiction Channel, that would help.

5. Merc

True, but it seems fairly legit to me. It is quite the eccentric subject anyways, so it's hard to believe a lot of stuff without actually having experienced it.

6. I believe in ghosts, but the show just doesnt seem real to me, mostly because of what channel its ok, if it was on NBC then I'd believe it easier.

7. Merc

That's . . . different. I don't see NBC as anymore trustworthy than any other station. If anything, they'd be capable of making you believe them easier.

8. It'd be more believeable then being on the Science...FICTION channel lol.

9. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

It seems like a show that would be on Discovery Science or something. I don't really buy into all of that though. Might be interesting, but I haven't seen it.