• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Scientists find 5th knee ligament

dDave

V.I.P.
There have been other discoveries similar to this such as the fact that some people have extra vertebra or some extra bones in their hands or even extra muscles. Bones are much easier to spot than ligaments, tendons, or muscles though so it's understandable that it may have just been found.

I wonder if anybody here at GF has that extra ligament and whether or not it affects injuries to the knee.

Zenheizer

needs practice
Mutations are happening all the time. The good ones stick...and that is....um....evolution.....oh crap I don't mean to make confrontation.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if this is something that is new that man is developing or something old that we are evolving out of or a birth defect.