School Tomorrow

Iris

rainbow 11!
God, I can already feel the anxiety. I'm going to be freaking out tomorrow. So far I only know one person who will be in one out of my eight classes.

Greeeaaaat.

*Deep breath*

Wish me a good day and good luck!

I'm gonna need it.

G

Godfearingsecular

God, I can already feel the anxiety. I'm going to be freaking out tomorrow. So far I only know one person who will be in one out of my eight classes.

Greeeaaaat.

*Deep breath*

Wish me a good day and good luck!

I'm gonna need it.
Sounds like a target rich environment to make new friends! My sons started school the 7th of this month... I guess a lot of schools start the first week of Sept in the states... we have a month off for the Christmas holidays and get out a month earlier than the states here.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
ohhh it'll be ok, everyone feels the crap back on the 1st day of school in someway pretty much
you'll prob be bored out of your mind most likely, so just relax

A

AteoFou

Everyone is starting school up. It sucks. I wish I could just go to my full time job now, but no, off to another year of college.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't start till September 10th. But don't worry about it to much it's just school with a bunch of kids your age. I'm sure you'll have fun.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Swift, you can kiss my ass.

I woke up at 4, was ready by 4:08, and was sitting in front of the TV where I ate a yogurt and watched the new episode of South of Nowhere at 4:10......

I should probably go eat something else, but I don't know..........