School Shooting

Registered Member
Sadly, there was another school shooting but the only fatality was a 14 year old gunman. 2 Students and 2 teachers were shot but they are going to be ok. The kid was suspended earlier this week and shot himself before cops arrived.

It's sad when something like this happens. I was listening to the radio and they said that they had a substitute security guard and the gunman managed to get in the school.

Staff member
As sad as that is, it's very good that nobody else was killed. Once again I wonder how a 14 year old gets ahold of a gun in the first place. This whole thing could have been avoided if that didn't happen.

Guardian of the Light
You always hear about these things and truly wonder what could have been done to prevent it. I know that I have wondered this myself a lot.

Food Whore
Andrew, you'd be amazed at how many people (who own guns, espically handguns) just leave them lying around in a drawer or in a closet somewhere. (Its even easier if you live in a big city, atleast in NYC, because its easier to get things through "shady" methods.)

Its really good that no one was killed by this, and i wonder how this could have been prevented or stopped some how.

It is always sad when this happens. I feel bad for the shooter because his life is over and wish I could have know what set him off. Someone might have been able to help.

It seems to me, there are some many more shootings going on this year. I know we seem to have one or two a day.

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
I, as usual, will blame it on the parenting. It's a shame that these young lives keep ending. You never know how many Nobel Peace Prize winners, Albert Einsteins, or Martin Luther Kings have been killed in vein.