"School Boy" Errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

How often do you made really clumsy mistakes?

Do you go out of your way to fix the errors you make?

I make silly errors all the time, some at work and some at home, if I feel it's important then I'll do everything I can to resolve the problem and put it straight. If I think it's trivial then to hell with it, I'm too lazy to worry about silly things.

2. tinkerbell

tinkerbell New Member

i regularly fall upstairs, not down! lol.....

3. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I've tripped going upstairs, especially if running up them, but never properly fallen.

It can be terrible if you use a wrong word. For example, instead of the word viva, I once named a part of the female genitalia. Thankfully it was just infront of a friend and not the relevant teacher. Could have been embarassing.

4. tinkerbell

tinkerbell New Member

hehe! be prepared for many more embarassing moments!

5. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Repeatedly spelled the Spanish kingdom of Aragon as 'Aragorn' in an important essay in uni. Teacher had a good laugh, but I don't think I'll lose my reputation of being a geek ever again :shake:

6. Buddhz

Buddhz Registered Member

The most stupid and annoying errors that I make pretty much always come down to my bad memory. It's shockingly bad. I forget to do stuff al the time, so I have to write everything on a notepad on my desk. Out of sight = very much out of mind!

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

When I was in Serbia and I was staying at my uncle's house and his house was two story house and my room was upstairs and everytime I walk up there, I tend to trip on the stairs, I am lucky that I didn't break my neck.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

The other day I was singing this song by TI, and my manager at work gave me this weird look. So I said, "It's a song by T9"

.....Yeeeah, I felt so embarrassed. I do that all of the time though. :/

9. Dali

Dali Registered Member

I trip over the cat's allot but fortunately I don't normally fall flat on my face. The cats are always running under my feet, I think they do it on purpose and then laugh in that cat laughing way, oh and then they expect me to feed them, twats!

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm really dappy and forgetful so naturally I make a lot of mistakes on a daily basis :lol: I have even put a small whiteboard on my bedroom wall to write even simple things like "bring in the milk" which ive been doing every week day for years.. and it still doesn't get done until I see it on the board and remember. 'School boy errors' I make often involve people. I send texts to the people I'm talking about instead of the people I'm talking TO, I forget what I've said to someone and tell them again later but my story might change slightly and then get stuck when they question me, I make plans with someone forgetting that I've already made plans with someone else for that same day, oh, the list is endless. :lol::lol: