• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Scenes you CANNOT watch in a Movie/TV Show

Shwa

V.I.P.
I'm not the most sickened person when it comes to blood or gore, violence or anything similar, I'd even say I have an iron stomach to most things when watching a movie or t.v show that depicts such acts. However, contemplating this weekend I remembered watching "The Hills Have Eyes" remake that came out in 2006. I went to see the movie with one of my friends and of course it was scary and new to me, awesome story and plot. However, there was a rape scene that honestly...made me almost leave the theater. Like, it was too graphic for me that I turned away and my stomach really did loops just sitting through the act of the girl being raped by two of the deformed men.

It was a powerful scene for sure, maybe a bit too much. The rest of the movie was gore and survival, but I haven't watched the movie again ever since. Not that it was bad, but I just couldn't.

Are there any movies/scenes in movies that you can't watch/stomach?

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Scenes that involve cutting or just seeing a knife or blade to be used on someone. Just the sight of it hurts me. It's really weird because I can watch someone being shot multiple times and feel nothing but someone being threatened with a knife is enough for me to cover my eyes. So I had to avoid samurai movies or Logan. Also eye gore or anything with close up eye shots (even if it's just putting contacts). It hurts too, haha. But I'm watching Attack Titan and I watch it with my daughter so she can tell me what's going on in a lot of scenes because the eyes and blades are prominent there.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The rape scene in “The Last House on the Left”. It makes me incredibly angry, wanting to hurt someone who would do something like that.