• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Scary Movie 4

D

doingbrutalthings

LMFAO, LMAO. I have just seen the commercial of the funniest series of comedy Scary Movie 4. Shaquille O' Neal is in it. I think they are doing the theory of The Grudge and Saw. That's all I know for now. I will post more when I get more information.

OK OK, i have gotten some more info:

It will spoof, saw 2, war of the worlds, the village, million dollar baby.

L

lilbballfrk

ahah yea, i saw it a few days ago too. i want to see it when it gets out. ima be laughing my head off *-* i can't wait till it gets out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

These movies are all complete garbage, no way I'd waste even a $1 to see it.

Malificus

Likes snow
How many of these are actually going to come out? At least the first one had a somewhat original concept to it, but after that, it loses it's novelty.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The first one was a decent piece of crap, the rest were just horrible.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I am definitely seeing this. I love how they are so cheesey and still pull it off. These movies are awesome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I not go see it in the theater that's for sure but I might just watch it when it's gonna play on the Movie Network, but the last one was horrible.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am suprised they are still making them, I feel bad for the cast that has to star in this shit ass excuse for a movie.

D

doingbrutalthings

Yeah, Scary Movie 3 was horrible. I liked 1 and 2 more. I wonder how this one will come out, it looks good.