Scariest thing that has happened to you

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I don't mean I fell out of a tree, or that I almost got into a car accident. I mean what is scariest horror movie/paranormal scary thing that has happened to you?

One morning a few years ago I went hunting up in the woods. It was still dark, I was walking down to the spot where I like to sit when I heard some rustling behind me and then heard my name. Whatever it was then ran off. My hair was on end. I can't explain it to this day.

Where I hunt is in the middle of nowhere where I don't know anyone. There is no way in hell anyone I knew was up there because they were all down at the house still and couldn't have beat me up there after I left because I would have heard them. I made it up the tree and sat there petrified until the sun came up.

One morning a few years ago I went hunting up in the woods. It was still dark, I was walking down to the spot where I like to sit when I heard some rustling behind me and then heard my name. Whatever it was then ran off. My hair was on end. I can't explain it to this day.
Interesting story, I like hearing about stuff like that... In a non sadistic way of course :lol: I'd be shit scared too if that happened to me, can't say anything like it has before.

Theres been a few things happen to me in my home which convinced me to believe in ghosts, but none of that happens anymore so I'm not sure how to feel. The kind of stuff that happened was like, I'd wake up in the middle of the night to hear a keyboard tapping (as if someone was loudly typing) in the room next-door to me (its a study) and I thought my dad was just up working late.. but it was verrry late.. so I got up to investigate and just as I opened the door the keyboard noises stopped, and there was nobody in the room, turned out everyone was asleep. About three or four other things like that have happened, but as I said, not recently, and nothing major.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I hate that feeling you get when you go up the stairs at night when all the lights are off and you feel like someone is watching you in the darkness.... eerie.

I hate that feeling you get when you go up the stairs at night when all the lights are off and you feel like someone is watching you in the darkness.... eerie.
I'm sitting downstairs on my laptop and will have to go do that in an hour or two when I go up to bed :lol: I hate living in an old house sometimes.

Just to add to the thread, one of the weirdest experience I had with paranormal stuff was when doing a ouija board. My dad bought one for me and my friends because he doesnt believe in that stuff, but I used it about 6 or so times, and something odd happened just about everytime. Also tested to make sure someone else wasnt pushing it by making everyone take their fingers off apart from me, etc... My fingers went so cold they were almost numb. And one time we were doing it and the TV suddenly turned on behind it, on to the disney channel, and we asked the board 'do you like lizze maguire then?' (cos that was what was showing) and the pointer slowly moved to "yes"... that was weird.. ok im gunna stop writing about this now before I freak myself out before going upstairs :lol:

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I once got lost in the woods with my mom, older sister, and friends while horse back riding. We where lost for hours. I was about 7 at the time. Think thats why it took me so long to get over sleeping in the dark.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I once got lost in the woods with my mom, older sister, and friends while horse back riding. We where lost for hours. I was about 7 at the time. Think thats why it took me so long to get over sleeping in the dark.
Ya the woods can be pretty creepy in the dark.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I hate walking home alone in the dark, I am more safe if I am with a mate, even though he is off his face.

One night I walked home alone from a party, and I was off my face, and as I walked a bunch of blokes were behind me, and I was like "Fuck, they are going to bash me" so I hurried as fast as I could home, and I noticed they were following me, I went one street they followed me, and during that time I sobered enough to run away.

BigBob

Registered Member
I hate walking home alone in the dark, I am more safe if I am with a mate, even though he is off his face.

One night I walked home alone from a party, and I was off my face, and as I walked a bunch of blokes were behind me, and I was like "Fuck, they are going to bash me" so I hurried as fast as I could home, and I noticed they were following me, I went one street they followed me, and during that time I sobered enough to run away.
That's because when some shit is going to happen to you, you usually sober up in an instant. That reminds me of a time I was drinking, getting drunk and someone knocked at the door and it was the cops. Sobered up so fast..Scary times..

..but back to scary shit..

I hate sleeping with my door open because I sometimes feel like something is in the living room watching me.. There have been times when I swear I've seen some black shadow moving quickly to the kitchen as if hiding from me.

There was this one time when I was in Florida, I was home all alone. I was in my bedroom and the door was shut. My door handle started shaking as if someone was trying to come in. I started freaking out and it finally stopped. I got up and went to the door and opened it and still, no one was there.

DrewKP

Registered Member
Hmm scariest moment for me would have to be sleeping at a relative's house only to be awoken at about 2 AM to the locked door shaking like someone on the other side is trying to beat it down. I get up and open it thinking someone is trying to play a joke on me only to find that noone is on the other side.

I hate that house because i'm not the only one crap like that happens too. A sick aunt of mine claimed to have seen a pale version of me walking around the house (I was about a 2 hour car drive away at the time). Another relative of mine couldn't sleep because all night they hear scratching outside of the window next to the bed.

I don't believe in the paranormal or ghosts but still weird.

Iris

rainbow 11!
So this one person I know claims she/he has a spirit living in her/him. One day said spirit was going after a friend of mine, and at the time I believed that the person just had MPD, and said that spirit could come after me. Pretty much instantly I was assaulted with terrible headaches, I couldn't sleep, eat, do anything.

It was during the week my parents were on a cruise and I was left at home with my sister. She was never home, so she didn't really get to see me. But when she did she'd comment on my appearance, basically I looked like shit. lol

I had weird dreams, very vivid dreams, with lots of yellow. I don't know if everything came on because I was expecting it to, or I really was... "attacked" but that spirit, either way it was creepy as hell.