Scantily Clad Women in the WWE. EWW! ><:

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Dec 23, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

TRIK TOPIC, I likez scantily clad woman! wooot...

Seriously, if WWE is supposedly "PG" why continue to have Divas come out in scantily clad outfits and compete? EX: Maryse and friends during RAW in their sexy Christmas match. Isn't that degrading women if you look at it in a PG(13) standpoint? And, showing too much for a PG audience? Wouldn't it make more sense to rehire Chyna and Chyna-like female wrestlers to dominate like females once did? Not only winning Women's Championship, but European title, Intercontinental title and other titles as well. It shows that women can also compete along side men and have a great impact in the WWE besides being eye candy.

My whole point of this thread is that I was watching some YouTube vids of Chyna, and wow... not trying to take anything away from the current female wrestlers, but Chyna has to be the BEST female wrestler WWF/WWE ever had. Phenomenal!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

It is hypocritical, but they have cleaned it up a bit. I mean none of the girls now are ANYTHING compared to Trish, Stacy, Torrie, The Kat, Sable.... I mean Torrie and Sable were glorified strippers! (oh how i miss them... :p)

I think the worst thing in WWE though is the continuing 'Piggy James' bit. Supposedly it's because she's planning on leaving the company and Vince doesn't like it, but this angle is just wrong. I mean, other divas calling Mickie James fat? If young girls watching the show think SHE'S fat then what are they gonna think about themselves? But once again, this is ok and PG. However a little cut on the forehead will screw up your kids :rolleyes:

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat. Chyna was a terrible wrestler. Okay now I feel better.

Those Santa outfits were nothing compared to the bra and panty matches and evening gown matches they used to have. Melina and Maryse never show cleavage at all...it sucks but hot chicks aren't the reason I watch wrestling in the first place.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Chyna was on par as far as wrestling is concerned imo....she knew how to execute a few moves here and there to a more than average rate, and she knew how to sell moves better than some female wrestlers, hell even the ones today.

Women wrestlers in the WWE today are just eye candy. I feel bad for any woman trying to make a break in the WWE or any wrestling promotion for that matter, because no matter how talented you are....you're just going to end up in a sexy santa suit...so to speak.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Gotta admit it sucks for the not-so-attractive women out there that would love to join the WWE, but can't since they are not pretty enough. Sad to see that looks > talent in this situation. Feel bad for those girls out there. >.<;

6. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah I know right.

That has always been the formula for the WWE....and not just the women.

You look at your past champions they've all been pretty sexy for the most part lol.

The Rock > Stone Cold > Randy Orton > Batista > John Cena....

lol.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

and don't forget this hunk o' love

[​IMG]

:p

8. Shooting_Palanx

Haha!

How can we forget him lol...he is the epitome of sexy haha!

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

TNA has an awesome girls division. If the WWE doesn't want ya then there's money to be made elsewhere.

I think Chyna is ridiculously overrated. She had zero business winning the IC title. At the most the women's title.

10. Shooting_Palanx

^

Why so much hate towards the ninth wonder of the world?