SC gov admits affair

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Way to totally cause a succession crisis. Didn't even tell the Lt. Gov where he was, didn't respond to calls. If a crisis had come the Lt. Gov would have had no authority to move on it and Sanford wouldn't have known for hours.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I liked the part where he abandoned his state, turned his phone off, and didn't tell the Lt. Gov or give him gubenatorial authority. If there had been a crisis, people could have died because of his boner.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If you see the guy or read his interviews, you get the sense that he still believes he's a political player. This is just going to blow over and he will be back in the political game when a Senate seat opens or in 2012. I think the guy's lost his mind.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
If you see the guy or read his interviews, you get the sense that he still believes he's a political player. This is just going to blow over and he will be back in the political game when a Senate seat opens or in 2012. I think the guy's lost his mind.
He's been asked to step down but despite admitting to indiscretions with a "handful of women" he refuses to do so. He actually thinks he still has a political future.