• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sayonara!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
This in the intro section....So? You should make a leaving section, you're going to need one!

You can call me crybaby, ho, pussy etc etc etc, but do i give a shit? No! Why? Because half of ya are nothing but immature, drug using, drinking bastards!...hmm...funny how i said half, isn't it?

This forum will CRASH and B-U-R-N, with the way it's run. The rules should just be 'stfu and stop ya bitchin' right Blur? The way some of the mods treat members and mods alike is just down right....man, is there even a word for it? Anyway, with the way this is going you'll never get to the standard that other forums have, VampireFreaks, AnimeForum etc etc. All this place is going to be is a little hide away where people treat each other like shit over the net because they've got nothing better to do.

Oh, and whoever thought it'd be funny to change my title...it's not. I'll have you know i'm part of 2 bisexual cults and i own a yaoi/yuri RPG cult. Everyones a little gay inside, even you.

And HELLO guests who just might happen to read this, don't join it's not worth all the time to fill in all those little fields.

So...to those who were cool with me, Adios Amigos. To the rest of you, sayonara baka ka!

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'll miss you, you were one of the few good posters around here... what set this off though?

Edit: if it was just the changed title thing... uhm... thats what its THERE for... there's another item (that costs less) to change it back... you've got the credits...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pugz said:
This forum will CRASH and B-U-R-N, with the way it's run. The rules should just be 'stfu and stop ya bitchin' right Blur? The way some of the mods treat members and mods alike is just down right....man, is there even a word for it? Anyway, with the way this is going you'll never get to the standard that other forums have, VampireFreaks, AnimeForum etc etc. All this place is going to be is a little hide away where people treat each other like shit over the net because they've got nothing better to do.
No offense, but even the title VampireFreaks makes the board suck total angsty, teenaged goth ass. Also, I don't know how long you've been using the internet, but it doesn't seem like long, because a shitload of people EVERYWHERE on the internet insult each other. People abuse annonymity, it's a fact.

Pugz said:
Oh, and whoever thought it'd be funny to change my title...it's not. I'll have you know i'm part of 2 bisexual cults and i own a yaoi/yuri RPG cult. Everyones a little gay inside, even you.
Please, you're just trying to start fights here. I thought you were calling others immature, try taking your own advice.

Pugz said:
So...to those who were cool with me, Adios Amigos. To the rest of you, sayonara baka ka!
Well, I hope I was a cool one to you. However, you disappoint me Pugz, a lot. After Kai left, you started preaching that you'd never leave because it's not the right thing to do. Hypocrite. Way to just quit and walk away, it just proves you're not willing to stand up for anything you believe in, way to make a statement. Once again, I'm very upset with this and I'm surprised you're leaving. Unfortunately, this kind of thing makes me dislike you Pugz, I thought you were cooler than this. Guess I was wrong. Also, please do not tell me that that guy's avatar of a jiggling ass is part of your reason for leaving. Those anime forums probably have more perverts than this board ever will. Hell, Animeforum has regular discussions about hentai, so don't whine about a midly sexual avatar.

Whatever, leave if you want, quitter. You're a dissapointment to me and probably many others. Go hide in the dark with your vampirefreaks. *sigh* Once again, I just don't get it Pugz, but fine, just leave.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Wow! Well I'm gonna miss you Pugz. :'( I'm sure a lot of people will. And I also hope I wasn't one of those mods to.

Vegito728

B

barfootboards

peace

S

See_Me_Fly

poor pugz...nobody really cares about her cuz people have always disrespected the bisexual, even if we try, they just seem...different... :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.