Movies Saw V

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

2. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

An abismal trailer for what will undoubtably be an abismal film. I didn't see the fouth one and I thought the idea had gotten tired by the second.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Another one? After all the people died I thought it finally came to an end. Aw well.

A typical trailer. Pretty good. I'll wait until AFTER it comes out to see if it's worth going seeing.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

They didn't all die though. I'm pretty sure that cop is the new killer. I knew there'd be a 5th when the 4th ended but i also knew I wouldn't be watching it.

5. Obdurate

Obdurate Registered Member

You aren't missing much. I have seen them all so far and I'll see V, just because.

The first one was great or at least very good. The second was pretty awful. The third was better than the second and had a cool beginning but still not a good movie. The fourth was horrible horrible horrible. V will also be horrible, but I'll go into it with an open mind despite the track record.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

WOOOHOOO!!!

Am i the only one pleased about this?

I read on Wiki that there's going to be seven! SEVEN! YAY!!!

But VL does have a point techinically the only onces alive are Detective Rigg, the FBI agent that found John's body and the evil cop. Now thinging about the FBI agent...where was he in the beginning of 4?
    Since he was trapped in the room woth John's body

*watches the trailer again* Hmmm...that might be him...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

This is turning into those Freddie and Jason movies. Why won't they let these things die?

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Cause there are so many loose ends! 5 is gonna be about the little girl from the end of 3; i've been wondering what happened to her.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

How many damn Saw movies are they going to make? Like I thought after three they woud of just stopped trying, then they released a fourth one and now comes another like come on get over it. I never thought any of the movies were any good.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I never saw the original one or the third Saw but hopefully this one will be decent.