Movies SAW IV

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Sephy, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

First off, I love the SAW series. Most horror movies are one-off films that aren't executed very well. Even the ones that are part of a series usually have a few installments that suck hard. Very hard. SAW on the other hand has a fairly well developed storyline with many characters and can get deep at times(in a however deep a horror plotline can be sort of way). The special effects are still awesome and this movie has more than the previous three combined. I enjoyed this yearly SAW fix from beginning to end. If you liked any of the other Saw films then please go see this one.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

WOOHOO! BRING ON WEDNESDAY!!!

*bows* All hail Saw and Jigsaw!

3. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

*sigh* I actually was duped into going to see this the other day. Honestly, I don't do torture films. I've never seen any Saw movies before this one. I don't knock them because there are some good ones and Saw 4 was a good movie, but I was queezy for an hour and a half. Aside from the painful torture, the plot was pretty good.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Stop it you're making me drool...

Although i'm not looking forward to being queezy....oh well!

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Just got this today. Friend of ours works at a local theater. It's damn creepy.

[​IMG]

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am going to see it on Saturday with mates, it better be good!

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I saw it Saturday. It was okay not as good as 1, 2 or 3. I knew what the twist was before I saw it. Lets just say they gave hints in one of the other Saw movies. They answer some questions in this one but bring up alot more. I could write a 2000 word essay on this movie lol.

I was very disappointed with the traps in this one, most of them were pretty lame. The traps seem to get worse and worse by every movie and this one is no different.

All in all a good movie not great just good. It will leave you wanting more. Overall: 6/10

There's my very brief summary I hope I didn't spoil anything.

8. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

Oh, man. This trap brings back bad memories.:scared: