Movies Saw 3 (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Pugz, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought there was a thread for this...

Anyway...what did you think of it?

I thought it was the most grousome thing right from the word go! It seemed to get worse as the series went along and 3 seemed to top the lot, but with the ending it had do you think there could be a 4th?

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I think Saw and Saw 2 were better in a way. The series is really getting repetitive and predictable.
    The movie was gruesome but the story was pretty dull and unexciting. I expected more.

I have read that they are going to start filming Saw 4 & 5. I wonder how that's gonna work especially since John Cramer and Amanda died.

3. Pugz

how can they do a 5th!?

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have no idea but that's the plan. They better have good storylines or else what is the point?

People just don't seem to know when to end something.:rolleyes:

5. Pugz

i know, when 3 came out i was like 'stop there!' but when it ended i reconsidered and thought 'yeah just one more!'

6. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Yeah, the 4th SAW comes out in 07.

Personally I thought the 3rd one was ok for the SAW series, it had it's hits and misses, few random christ-figure refrences here and there, but at this point the 4th is just producers enjoying capitalism.

Been getting wind of quite a few bad sequels here and there. Since I'm back for a little while, I may get on that.

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Eh, they're big moneymakers. Only one set for most of the movie, no multiple country-filming stuff. Hell, in the first one they had enough money left over to grab Danny Glover.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The Saw Series are getting crapper.

Saw and Saw 2 were alright. But starting 3, 4th and 5th, is a little bit overline.

If I was the director, i would have gotten out of ideas by end of the Saw 2.

And I might watch Saw 3 soon

9. Pugz

3rd was better of the three but the ending had a possibilty for a 4th, they shud stop afta that.,