• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Saved by the Bell

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to say this is one of the best old sitcoms ever created. It's so funny and there's an awesome plot. I was wondering if anyone watched this when they where a little younger? If yes what did you think?

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
ya I did lol I watched it so much when i was younger oh man my sis and I would sit and spend the entire day watching it. But sadly I grew older and realized that the things they portrayed in that show were nothing like reality sob sob sob

Blur

iPimp
dude i LOVED that show. that show was back in the day man, good times haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it was great, I love that Kelly she was so hot, and there where so many good episodes, I also watched the College years, and the Keely and Zach marriage they where all great.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Kelly......That was good times.......definately lol she was an uber babe and if you see her now she is EVEN HOTTER!!!

L

lilbballfrk

lol, that show was funny! you noe its still on right? lol. its in the morning.. like 7 i think. its on TBS.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Tiffani Thiessen is so hot, shes incredible, anyways when it plays I always check out which episode it is, and if it's a good one then i'll watch that's for sure, that basically all the time because it's almost all good episodes.

Turbo

Registered Member
i loved that show. it made me want to go to high school. i miss watching it.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Man, Elizabeth Berkley...she was hot in Show Giles xD

Tiffani Amber Thiessan is STILL hot.

The show was great and I loved watching it...still do 'smatter of fact.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
That is so way back in the day lol. I used to watch this show all the time.