• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies "Save the Cheerleader . . ."

luvcamerasnic

Enough said! Anyone else love to watch Heroes? I can't wait until it comes back on! I am a huge sci fi gal and I love this new show!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Yes I love that show. I got hooked on this show from the start. sylar scares me to death! I'm sure he's the devil : )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't watched this one yet but it does look pretty good. I still have a few other shows I want to get caught up on before starting anything new. :)

Phoenix

Fee-nix
I watch Heroes. I like the show...I don't really know why. But it's really cool.:D

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think Heroes is great, well the first season I really liked anyway. From what I've seen of series 2 I'm not feeling it as much this time around. Certain time continuity issues and some stuffs becoming borderline silly but I'll probably stick with it. Peter and Sylar are great characters so their storylines alone will probably keep me watching.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
The first season was interesting, but I missed the ending. The new season was rather boring, so I stopped watching it.

They seem to be drawing a lot of former Star Trek actors to the cast. There's been at least four that I've seen on the show.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Watch it every week! Well not now of course because of the writer's block but ya know it'll be back and I'll keep watching it!

Shwa

V.I.P.
Originally when I began to watch the first season I thought it was going to be kind of like X-Men meets Lost. I was expecting more super human fights and such..but hardly any of them use their powers...it sucks. Now season 2 added new people to confuse viewers, new powers that are hardly used too....this show needs more fights.

~Shwa