• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Saturday Thread for 4th of July/Canada Day weekend!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hope everybody in the States and Canada are having a great holiday weekend for Canada Day and the Fourth of July. Here's you're Saturday Thread for toasting to the two coolest countries in the Western Hemisphere that are north of Mexico.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just watching the Blue Jays game now and enjoying some beers.

Going to see the Jays in Toronto next weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been shopping and eating.lol Happy to be back home but I didn't buy any wine.

Also really happy my son bought a Vive. I love it, shot Zombies today.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
@Millz and I went to a local liquor store that has a huge selection of craft beers and bought some, and then I went to the eye doc during the day. Not fun but was a relief that my contact lenses are finally being ordered after using trial pairs for a good while. I've been playing Uncharted 4 today otherwise. Tonight I'll be enjoying a couple of beers that I bought - I'll try to post about them in the new beer & alcohol thread later.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Millz and I went to a local liquor store that has a huge selection of craft beers and bought some, and then I went to the eye doc during the day. Not fun but was a relief that my contact lenses are finally being ordered after using trial pairs for a good while. I've been playing Uncharted 4 today otherwise. Tonight I'll be enjoying a couple of beers that I bought - I'll try to post about them in the new beer & alcohol thread later.
What did you get?

Man, you should try the craft beers in Canada. Amazing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That looks amazing. What is the ABV on those bad boys?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
5.0 on the Perdedor & 6.0 on the Dakine Tropical IPA.

6.0? Nice. I'm working on my fifth 740ML. Not sure you understand that metric.