• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sasuke vs Naruto

T

Taitu

I like Sasuke better. He is a lot more skillful than Naruto, and he does not depend completely on his inner power like Naruto does. I also like how Sasuke does not care about what other people think of him, and that he chooses his own path, rather than being like every other boy in Konoha that wants to become Hokage.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Taitu said:
I like Sasuke better. He is a lot more skillful than Naruto, and he does not depend completely on his inner power like Naruto does. I also like how Sasuke does not care about what other people think of him, and that he chooses his own path, rather than being like every other boy in Konoha that wants to become Hokage.
I don't watch Naruto enough to know if he tries to use the power of the Nine Tiled Fox while he fights, but I do know he fihgts well. He may be a goof, but I think he can do just well.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Naruto needs the nine tailed fox chakra to actually put up a fight against some of the stronger opponents.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
WRONGO... well depends on where you are in the anime... if you are after the time jump then you are wrong and if you are before then you are sorta right. Before the time jump he could hold on but defeat strong opponents but after the time jump even without the kyubi power he can kick ass in fact (SPOILER!!!!) kakashi said that after the training he is going through Naruto will be even stronger than him w/o the kyubi powers

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I figured he'd get a whole lot stronger on his own later. I was just referring to the part that I'm at now.

T

Taitu

Henskie said:
WRONGO... well depends on where you are in the anime... if you are after the time jump then you are wrong and if you are before then you are sorta right. Before the time jump he could hold on but defeat strong opponents but after the time jump even without the kyubi power he can kick ass in fact (SPOILER!!!!) kakashi said that after the training he is going through Naruto will be even stronger than him w/o the kyubi powers
Spoilers ahead:

Stronger, but not smarter. Even after the timeskip, Naruto still only goes around trying to use the same old tricks. I think the only battle where Naruto actually used his head was his fight against Kiba. Naruto's basic idea behind everything is 2+2=Rasengan and beat it till it dies. I like that Sasuke is able to think through his moves. His Taijutsu is especially impressive, even more impressive than Lee's, Sasuke makes sure with all his attacks, that he leaves himself capable to add a new attack into his combo. This is reflected through ShiShi Rendan, and will also be most likely reflected when he gets the Mangekyou Sharingan, where he most likely will be adept in it's Susanoo technique.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hanzo_Hattori Anime 11
Vegito728 Anime 35
B Art & Creative 5
V Anime 2
K Anime 13