Sasuke vs Naruto

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok this IS NOT a who would win topic its a who do you like more topic. I personally like Naruto more because I can relate to him more. He always wants to help out and do the right thing but sometimes he just plain screws up and makes things worse which happens to me a lot. And there are other more personal relationships that I wont go into

B

barfootboards

i would also pick naruto, mainly because i like his personality better, hes care free and what not, also rasengan > chidori

I

~inuyashas_girl~

??? um .............i like saske because hes cool p.s.
                                                                                         i also like him caz hes cute and hes a boy and im a girl

but narotu is funny and smart 2 so i gess there both ausome

;)

D

Dranigus

Stop liking the bad boys it's okay to be independent and making your own choices. But it's a little too harmful for the entire population to like men like Sasuke over the more devout types like Naruto.

Am I right or am I right?

By the way please learn to spell. It's difficult making out what you had written.

I

~inuyashas_girl~

for 1 I'm a lot younger than you and 2 I'm not a good speller

I

~inuyashas_girl~

:mad:    :mad:           :mad:

so leave me a lone loser  ::)

Unless you're six, there's no excuse for your spelling.

I like Naruto, partially because Sausuke isn't the kind of character I like, but mainly because Naruto is a fun type of character.

B

barfootboards

~inuyashas_girl~ said:
for 1 I'm a lot younger than you and 2 I'm not a good speller

you may be a bad speller, but thats what the spell checker is for, please use it, also please do not double post, thats what the modify button is for at the top of the post