• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sarah Palin: The Lightly Buttered Truth

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
According to a truck driver, Sarah Palin is actually a piece of toast. You can tell by the color of her skin and how it matches the tone of a lightly toasted bit of bread. The trucker, a proclaimed fan of toast, says he "calls 'em like he sees 'em".

What does this mean for the GOP and their favorite female?

Discuss.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'd rather know more about this truck driver...the big semi drivers I know, most are assholes.
They think because they drive those big trucks, that everybody else on the road should get the hell out of the way.
But anyway....who knows what the goober is rambling about, calling someone a piece of toast- by the color of her skin.
He isn't getting into a racial thing is he??

Daemonic

Registered Member
Toast?

Perhaps that would explain why I always had the strange eat her after buttering her up...... :shifteyes:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You know who we should call in on this one?