• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Sarah Conor Chronicles

n3wt

Registered Member
Are there any fans of this great show?

When this was first advertised my first thought was OMFG because of Blade the series. So I didnt give this much hope at all, but after a few episodes I thought this show is fraking awesome! I have followed it right the way up to the end of the second season and im hoping this show hasnt been cancelled!

What are your thoughts on S.C.C and is there any definitive proof tat it has been cancelled?

:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have no idea about it being canceled or not, but I stopped watching it after about 6 episodes into the first season. I liked the idea of it though and the only reason I stopped watching it was because I accidentally forgot to keep recording it. I never ended up adding it back in time and after a while I lost interest in catching back up.

n3wt

Registered Member
Yeah im the same mate if I miss afew episodes then thats the end of the series for me, well untill the dvd comes out anyway :laugh: