Santino

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I still believe he's funny, and I thought him kissing Beth Phoenix was pretty hilarious as well. But come on, what is the WWE doing with him? He's been jobbing to everyone lately. Last week he lost to Beth Phoenix and this week he lost to D'Lo Brown. I think they need to give him a bigger role. We need to hear him more on the microphone in my opinion. The Santino/Austin angle was priceless. He needs to do something like that again.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I think for right now Santino is just a comedy act heel and people are amused seeing him lose. He's very valuable losing to guys then he is winning. I hope that changes, and he remains funny, and gets a bigger role. For right now his role is working and I wouldnt mess with it.

The kiss w/ Beth was hilarious though. I like it...we'll see where it goes.

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Santino is my boy, and everytime he comes on I know i'll be laughing in a few minutes. He's never been a top guy, and never will. Like KD said he's a comedic releif and that's what he does best. He should stick to what he does best and that's not wrestling but rather entertain fans with his talent on the microphone.

Millz likes this.
  4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

The fans were cheering his name after the kiss with Beth. I know he's a great comedy heel, but do you think this angle will accidentally turn him into a comedy face?

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dunno, he's pretty hateable but they could transition him if they wanted too. Comedy faces win sometimes though so I dont know if they will plug the trigger on that just yet haha

6. Babe_Ruth

Either way, I believe that he's to good on the Microphone for people not to laugh. I know he's a heel right now, but his jokes are to funny, take the Santino/Austin angle for example, obviously Santino was the Heel, but he was so funny on the microphone when he talked to Austin that people couldn't stop laughing. So right now, it doesn't really matter if he's face or heel.

I was defenitely cheering for him when he was kissing Beth Phoenix. I said Atta boy Santino.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

Everyone was cheering for him lmao.. for once! Could this be a turning of events or what?

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Speaking of Santino...does he STILL not have a finisher?!

9. Babe_Ruth

I don't think he needs a finisher because he never wins haha, but I'm sure that if they do turn him into a face then he'll probably get a finisher, but as of right now he doesn't need one.