santino vs stone cold

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the confrontation between stone cold and Santino was a classic, I expected it to be funny but not that funny. Santino was hilarious, especially when he said that the movie was a waste of time it was 90 minutes long and he cannot get that time back, i just laughed my ass pff when he said that. I am also glad that Santino didnt back down from Stone cold he said to SC face that the movie was awful, it was awesome. Anyone else liked it?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those are the bottom lines, because Santino Marella say it be so!

That segment was brilliant from start to finish and it really made Santino look strong. He never backed down and acted like he liked the Condemned just to appease Stone Cold. Austin was good but Marella was better.

I also read WWE was very happy with his performance. He's really coming into his own on the mic.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I think he's the best on the microphone right now, and the funniest since Chris Jericho. He's brilliant, and doesn't screw up, and unlike John Cena he doesn't try to be funny. In a way I would like to see him fight a bit more because he's not that bad of a wrestler, but if he only talks on the mic I'll be happy, he always makes me laugh. Can't wait to see what he has to say next Monday.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Santino is doing a great job, far then amazing! He has guts to step up to the plate and bag the livin' hell out of Stone Cold, I am going to give him credit for this!