Santa

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen that kind of stuff before lol. Somebody else posted a slideshow here that showed how ridiculous the numbers would have to be for it to work out.

I wonder if the 34 microseconds includes the average of his travel time between houses. Just goes to show that kids don't necessarily think into everything they are told. :D

Psyco

Food Whore
Damn... The air force has to talk to santa and get him to help us with our airplanes... 3,604 miles per SECOND? he has to be using antimatter drives or something.

Ignorance is bliss. I wish I could go back to being a kid and think that some fat man could ride a sleigh that was being pulled by huge reindeer at approximately 3500 miles a second. Not to mention the milk and cookies, I always wondered why they told me to put a little alcohol in them. What would happen if santa got drunk and crashed?

Haha I miss childhood.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, those were good times. I remember having debates about it with my friends when we were in 2nd or 3rd grade. One kid would say Santa isn't real, then this other kid would say "Yes he is. My mom said so." :lol:

neum985

I pwn noobs
Lmao yeah i remember those days so well. When a kid a school told me him and the easter bunny werent real i punched him in the face and got suspended. Hehe man those were the days.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I always laugh when people try to figure out how quickly Santa would have to go from house to house. They accept the premise of the magical flying reindeer and sleigh, so what's the point of trying to apply real physics to it? Tell this to any kid and they'll look at you funny and say "he uses magic, duh!"

Teorropy

Oh yeah, I agree with the upgrade, those things have to be about dead and the arthrisi man, put them out of their misrey.

I do also miss my childhood, where I didn't have to worry about anything except keeping my room clean. No bills, putting food on the table, shelter, man I am just tired thinking about it.