Movies Sandra Bullock

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Like/dislike her?

I love this actress! True, most of the characters in her movies have the same type of personality but that's what she's good at - being charming and awkward. :) She does play well in her more serious movies.

For Christmas, my friend gave me a Sandra Bullock collection of 12 movies she starred in. She has more (and I have their single DVDs) but he just picked 12 because the personalised case he has can only handle 12 :lol:

The Collection includes:

Love Potion #9
    Demolition Man
    Speed
    While You Were Sleeping (my fave!)
    The Net
    Practical Magic
    Miss Congeniality
    Two Weeks Notice
    Crash
    Lake House
    Premonition
    The Proposal

Which SB movies (in this list or others) have you seen and liked the most?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not the biggest fan, but I do enjoy her in a few movies. I haven't seen her recent one, but I heard she did an amazing job. She's also very attractive, which helps a bit :)

Favorite movies from her are;

Speed
    Demolotion Man

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I adore Sandra Bullock! She's always been one of my favorites.

I loved The Lake House, but after seeing The Blind Side I have a new favorite.

I think it's the fact that she seems so normal and approachable that draws me to her. That and the fact that she's with Jesse James.:nod: (LOVE him too!)

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I couldn't love her more, because she's approachable, like AP said, and she's cute/funny/sexy all at the same time.

And she's a great actress.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I love her, she is definitely one of my favs. And I think Miss Congeniality is my favorite of hers.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I agree, she seems really down to earth. I personally didn't like Miss Congeniality, but it's not my type of movies.

I don't want to go off-topic, but I never understood the facination about Jesse James. Is it the tattoo's?

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I love Sandra Bullock. She is by far my favorite actress. I just adore her personality and I like how she is never caught up in the tabloids being talked badly about.

I definitely cannot pick a favorite movie by her. It would be one of the following:

28 Days
    While you were sleeping
    Two weeks notice
    The Proposal

Those are definitely my favorites. There are still a few, amazingly, that I have not seen and really need to work on watching soon.

That was a great gift btw. I have always said I want to own every movie of hers.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I haven't seen Blind Side. I have heard of it but I can't find the release date in france.

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i love her.

i'd say The Proposal is my favorite - but not that i've seen lots of movies about her.
    She's so natural in everything she does, in every act she plays.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't like her. I don't hate her either though. I am not a fan of her movies. The only two I really liked were Speed and Practical Magic. I don't think she's an amazing actress. She doesn't grab my attention.