Sandman arrested

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Associated Press

Former ECW Champion James "The Sandman" Fullington was arrested on Sunday night for an incident that occured at a New York City restaurant. Yonkers police say that when officers arrived at the restaurant, the 45-year-old wrestler was flinging glasses from a tray at employees.

A police spokeswoman says the 6-foot-4-inch, 280-pound Fullington also threw several glasses at police, injuring two officers.

Charges against Fullington include felony second-degree assault. He has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
I guess Sandman has had too many shots to the head over the years. Terrible to hear this come out.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the scary part. Now every time I see a wrestle go wild I think of Chris Benoit and steroids.

Glad nobody got SERIOUSLY injured.
[/font][/COLOR]
Didnt think of that but very good point. All those blows to the head have probably scrambled him up somewhat.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure that his brain isn't in the best shape, it wouldn't surprise me if it looks the same thing as Chris Benoit brain looked like when they did an autopsy.

With that being said, it's a shame that it had to come to this. Should be interesting to see how the evaluation goes.