• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

San Diego desert mesa

shelgarr

Registered Member
On a hillside across the street from our house we ran across this little love making scene. Spring has sprung!!!

190781_1608546938292_1374762866_31322973_4655287_s.jpg

shelgarr

Registered Member
I tried the url process to attached the first pic, but it still doesn't drop in big. It's a 4000 KB file. At least with a desktop version thumbnail you can click on it to get an enlarged view. For this pic....that is necessary.

IMG_3781.jpg

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I used the url and pasted it in between the tags:

What kind of animal is that? If it weren't doing their thing, I'd say I'm scared to even go near it and take a pic.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Thank you ysabel. I will try that.

They are Horny Toads. Being horny. LOL

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Those are toads?? Aren't they supposedly scarier when horny? Haha. How far did were you when you took this pic? And do a lot of such animals appear in the area or only when the weather is getting better?

shelgarr

Registered Member
I don't think they are toads. They are lizards with a toad name. My husband took it and he was probably 2 feet away and camera held 4 feet up but completely zoomed in. Mostly on this hillside we see (hear) lizards, gopher snakes, rattlesnakes, rabbits, coyotes, hawks.