• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Samurai/Dynasty Warriors

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I don't know if anyone has heard of either series, but they're probably my favorite on this earth. I was wondering if someone could be make either a sig or even set with some characters. Preferably Lu Bu, Keiji, Nene, Hanzo, Kotaru, Musashi, or anyone else that owns.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I own SW and DW4: Extreme Legends and I have fell in love with both games. I'll be glad to help! But...I might have to ask around for some good looking renders. Keiji my fave character so I'll see what I can find of him and if you want a Gan Ning one then I'll make that one too.

Anything font you want in particular?

Omega

Ω
Kyo, because I have made most of NA's signatures as of late. Find a few pictures and I will render them for you to use okay?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Go to kongming.net, they have a shitload of pictures, avatars, wallpapers, and other sig-worthy material.