• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Samurai/Dynasty Warriors K.O.'s

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Hey there all SW/DW fans!!!.

What was your very last K.O. count from your last play?

Mine was like 689 but now I'm playing SW again and know its 219 o:

Soo c'mon what was your last K.O. count or even your highest

My highest was 1789 :D

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just played through a level with Guan Yu in Dynasty Warriors six and scored 1126. The guy is a damned freight train in this game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My highest was over 3000 in Dynasty Warriors 4 with LuBu on Wu Zhang Plains on Chaos.

Holy hell that was intense.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.

Doc

V.I.P.
I can usually take LuBu out with any character. I still think the DW4 one was the biggest monster when he came out of the gates and raped everything in his path. Remember duals?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I can usually take LuBu out with any character. I still think the DW4 one was the biggest monster when he came out of the gates and raped everything in his path. Remember duals?
Trust me, I was the same mindset as you when I first fought him in DW6. "Oh yeah, Lu Bu, he wasn't that bad in the other games, he won't be too-"

Lu Bu hits my level 6 character three times, killing him.

" . . . holy fuckin' Jesus."

Duels were good and they're back to a degree, but not quite the same.

Doc

V.I.P.
I have the game reserved, I'm gonna pick it up sometime this week.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm really not kidding or over-exaggerating, Lu Bu is so damned scary in this game it's awe-inspiring.

He'd give Mother Theresa the shakes.

Doc

V.I.P.
You just need a stronger character. He might be super hard now, but he'll just be hard with a max character.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
You just need a stronger character. He might be super hard now, but he'll just be hard with a max character.
Well, no shit

:rolleyes:

But he's a hell of a lot harder to begin with than he's ever been before. I mean, Lu Bu has always been hard on starting characters, but he's still incredibly tough on seasoned characters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Obsesija Religion & Philosophy 2
thebluesamurai Introductions 10
Clear_Note Bathroom Wall 13
Merc Video Games 24
Nosferatu_Alucard Art & Creative 7