• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Samurai Champloo

M

Masakado

Discuss all things Samurai Champloo here.

Samurai Champloo is awesome, I love everything about it. The characters, storyline, humor, animation, music, all great. Mugen and that one dude who killed only strong warriors are my favorite characters. I still haven't watched all the episodes yet, looking forward to seeing them soon though.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I have to agree with everything you said Masakado. My favorite character is Mugen sp? The sad thing is it only has 2 episodes left.:(

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I have to say I could never get into this anime I watched a few times and my heart just wasnt in it I think its cuz I dont really relate to the characters and I find that there are some better swordsman animes

Blur

iPimp
i loved it, especially the music and hip hop/japanese theme. that was total badass

L

lilbballfrk

i loved watching it. i liked the storyline and characters the best! especially mugen! i love his breakdancing. lol.

N

NinjaSniper

Samurai Champloo is awsome! One of my favorite animes. I like the style of it because it is different than your average samurai type anime.

~NinjaSniper 8)

S

SOAD2k8

It's hard to think that HipHop and Rap can actually work well in an anime, but somehow they pulled it off flawlessly! The animation is beautiful, the story is fantastic, the characters are great, and even the dub is top notch! Definitely a must see for any action anime fan.

merob

Boom!
One thing that tends to draw me to anime is creativity. Samurai Champloo is probably the best combination of a deep developed story line rapped in creativity. The combination of aspects, produced something so unique, I was amazed when I first watched the episodes. Definitely one of my favorites

F

figet

yea man the breakdanceing was awsome lol and the fact that he only killed strong warriors that was awsome the music was alright but it could have been better. but in all its a great anime id recommend it to anyone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Obsesija Religion & Philosophy 2
thebluesamurai Introductions 10
Clear_Note Bathroom Wall 13
ThaVeileLadie Art & Creative 1
M Anime 3