• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Samsung U600 computer software

kkid

Registered Member
hello, i have tryed to send a picture using my samsung U600 to my computer but the samsung pc studio software isnt recognising the samsung U600, so a few weeks ago i tryed downloading this thing from the samgung website but i cant find it on my computer now i have 'apparently' downloaded it. i need this picture on my computer asap, and need help to connect my U600 to my laptop using the usb cable that was givan to me...

btw...

i tryed to use the disk that came with my phone a few months ago but it wouldnt install for some reason (it isnt to do with my computer). and now i have lost the disk!

*update*

i am in the midde of downloading some random crap for it lol, ill let u know how it goes...

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
How did it go and did you go to Samsung's website and get the proper drivers?