Same Gender GF...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steerpike, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

"love slaves" :D

Some guidelines for posting in this thread:

1. This thread is meant for fun. So if selected, take it as compliment. :)
    2. Stay on topic.
    3. Do not list minors. (This one is serious.)
    4. Try to include every adult registered member of the site. (If you need to think of forum ids, then just check the "active in the last 24 hours list.")
    5. Monogamy is not a requirement (in either direction). :D
    6. Only adults should participate in this thread.
    7. Stay within all other applicable forum rules and guidelines.

We have had a thread with "Hypothetical Same Gender GF couples." This thread is taking it up a notch. Instead of just pairing couples, who would be whose same gender "love slave?" :D

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008

2. PollyAnne

PollyAnne Registered Member

I'll take you, Steerpike. Your avatar is the only reason I joined GF in the first place.:nod:

Steerpike likes this.
  3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

In before anyone snaps up Syndicate. I like my homoerotic associations enthusiastic. :cool:

inabox gender identity mystery: solved.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Or you're quickly making assumptions about the gender of people attracted to Steerpike's avatar.

What's a love slave anyway? I need a job description before I match people. :lol:

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

chris & pat :nod:

I can totally see himie as a domme, but who would her slave be? :hmm:

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

No, the avatar was a non-factor in the deductive process. I assure you that the assumption I did make was far more arbitrary and ignorant.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Actually, I like being dominated. :shifteyes:

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Really, for you, it should be a male anyway, you know, to mix things up.

9. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

In actuality, it is part of some alternative adult lifestyles. It only applies to the sexual part of the relationship in such cases. A "love slave" is one who caters to another's pleasure and they usually get their own pleasure fulfilled by the giving of pleasure to the "love master/mistress" also can be referred to as "dominant/submissive" (adult) relationship.

There is no need for any adult posting to select only one on one for these. :D
    ------
    You are allowed to select for yourself. Any adult may list any adult same gender "love slave/love mistress/love master" combinations they want to list. :D

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

What if you're gay? Do you have to choose someone of the opposite gender?