Same Color Clothes Everday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you think you can wear the same color clothes everyday? For example, can you wear a red shirt with khaki pant every single day and that is all you have in your wardrobe? So in your closet all you have is 10 red shirts and 10 khaki pant.

I think I might be able to do it but then people will be like didn't you wear that yesterday and then I will have to show them my wardrobe to prove to him that this is all I have in my wardrobe. Heck, cartoon characters always wear the same clothes. :D

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Are there no consequences to this hypothetical situation? :lol:

No, I wouldn't want to do that at all. Some days I don't feel right in something I was perfectly happy wearing a few days earlier.

But it wouldn't be the end of the world either.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I doubt I could or would even want to do that.

My friends would start thinking I didn't wash my clothes or didn't have anything else to wear.

Plus I like variety for different situations.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I wouldn't have enough for several days. I do have same colored shirts (different styles!), mostly in black and deep red. I have 4 capris in black (different textile material). So I could wear red/black combi for four days in a row and not wear the same thing.

I think if you tend to buy the same colors, you should choose that the styles don't look too similar. If you like both the style and color, you can still play with what it's made of (i.e., choose different fabric).

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I don't think I would be able to because many of my shirts are multicoloured, I don't have a top that's one colour, they are all mixed, but if I had like three pairs of the same top colour, I wouldn't be able to do it because I like to look good and different everytime I go out somewhere.

As for the jeans, yeah I'd wear the same ones everywhere, which I tend to do anyway because I love this pair.

ysabel likes this.
  6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Same with me. I wouldn't want them to think "Eww..." or anything of the sort. Even if I explained what I was doing.

Besides, I just couldn't do it. I like having a variety, like you, BEE. :D

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

yep its called scrubs, same colors now that the hospital has everybody colored coded. at least you don't have to think of what am I going to where today.

Nixola likes this.
  8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yep I could do it...
    I wear an XXL Black T shirts and gray workout pants just about every day (when I am at the house) Now I wear different things when we go out but at home it's my black XXL T shirts and Gray workout pants. No point getting dressed if I am not leaving the house.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    AnitaKnapp likes this.
  9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

No, I need some variation in my wardrobe.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I don't think I could do it.

I like a bit of colour in my clothes. Also it would be so boring to wear the same colour everyday and if you were going to something fancy like a party or a celebration for something you have to wear something nice or different.