Movies Sam Worthington: The next big movie star?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen much of his work, but I thought he was great in Terminator Salvation as Marcus Wright, he actually blew me away in this movie. I heard he was fantastic in Avatar as well.

Now rumors are that he's being ask to play the next Dracula, in the Dracula movie.

What are your thoughts on him?

Do you see a bright future for Sam?

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought he was excellent in both the movies i've seen him in (Terminator Salvation and Avatar) so I hope he goes far. I also saw an interview with him, and he seems like a really down to earth kinda person. I'm sure with the huge success of Avatar he'll be in hot demand now.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

He's in the upcoming movie "Clash of the Titans" as well. I think he has a really good career on the way. Being in Avatar and Terminator Salvation have put him up there with the biggest paychecks in Hollywood.

I also think he's a great actor and am looking forward to seeing him in some more epic movies. I think those are the types he'll do the best in.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen a few trailers of Clash of Titans and it looks epic, I'm sure it's going to be a box office success.

He's also coming out with a romance movie with Kiera Knightley called Last Night, it's not my type of movie, but it's good to see him take different type of roles.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I really liked him in TS. I thought he held his own against Bale. I haven't seen Avatar, but I am sure he'll have a good career. I'll go check out trailers for those other two movies you've mentioned.

6. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

There were times in Avatar where I thought that there could be a promising actor in there somewhere. The scenes where he's struggeling to cope with reality were some of my favourite and I'd hoped they would develop that idea further. I thought he gave a below average performance in Clash Of The Titans but the whole film was quite the shambles. I think he'll continue to get action roles but with a decent script and direction I think he will accomplish more.