Sam Bradford perfect at Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Rotoworld.com

I know there's still time but Bradford is coming to St Louis.

Unless the Redskins offer something ridiculous to trade up to #1 to pick him.

2. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

thats our boy man! its going to be him.

i know the rammies are trying out mccoy and clausen but bradford has the most upside...

3. Millz

Well yeah there will be private workouts with both McCoy and Clausen but I dont see them as better options then Bradford.

Trent Dilfer seems to think Clausen is better then Bradford but I dont buy it. I guess its good they dont ask me to make those decisions.

Regardless, a QB will be drafted by the Rams come the draft.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So you guys don't want Suh anymore? You've said many times on these forums that it would be stupid if the Rams didn't select Suh with their first overall selection.

Opinion changed?

5. Millz

My opinion changed when I pretty much found out they weren't going to do it.

I mean, they signed DT Fred Robbins from the Giants and they released Bulger and picked up Feeley who is obviously here to mentor a new young QB and start a few games or just backup the kid if he struggles.

Suh is the best player...I'd pick the best player BUT we need a QB so I guess that's fine. Whatever.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's a win/win if you pick either player, Suh would have the most impact right away since Quarterback is the hardest position to learn in the NFL when your coming from College, but in the long run I think Bradford will have the better overall career.